Terms & Conditions for Secret Art Powers: Lies and Fluidity
- You must not attend Secret Art Powers: Lies and Fluidity if the following applies to you or any members of your group:
- You are currently subject to a 14-day isolation period
- You are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test
- You are feeling unwell with symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste)
- You have come into close contact with any known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- If any of the above apply, or you are feeling uneasy about Secret Art Powers: Lies and Fluidity due to COVID-19, an exchange to future Secret Art Powers event or a refund may be authorised by New Zealand Festival of the Arts. If your booking is part of a group, you are of course welcome to pass your ticket onto another friend or family member.
- If the New Zealand Festival of the Arts needs to cancel Secret Art Powers: Lies and Fluidity due to COVID-19, you will be entitled to a refund.
- If the New Zealand Festival of the Arts reschedules Secret Art Powers: Lies and Fluidity due to COVID-19, you will be able to transfer your ticket(s) to the rescheduled date or you will be entitled to a refund.
- You agree that we may have to share your personal data with the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing.
- The primary ticket purchaser (account holder) is responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in their group (including their full name, contact email and contact phone number). In the event the primary ticket purchaser is contacted directly by the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, they must make these details available to the Ministry of Health for that purpose.
- By entering the venue, you agree to comply with all COVID-19 related instructions displayed at your show venue at the time. Failure to do so may mean you will be removed from the venue.
To get in touch regarding exchanges or to apply for a refund due to COVID-19, you need to contact iTicket at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you purchased your tickets through the New Zealand Festival of the Arts directly please contact the ticketing team by emailing email@example.com.
Please note that bookings fees are unfortunately non-refundable.